CPC Youth exists to follow Christ in His mission of loving people, places, and things to life by partnering with families to raise the next generation for a lifetime of knowing God, experiencing his love, and following Jesus Christ.
For a detailed description of all youth events click the following link: Youth Blurb Calendar. To get specific information about our Jr. High and Sr. High programs visit our Junior High or Senior High page. Please direct all questions to Adrianna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 23-29 – Sr. High Connect Group Service Week: J.O.Y.
- 26 – Jr. High Music & Arts Night @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 30 – Sr. High Fall Party @ 6:00PM
- 6 – Politics Forum & Youth Family Dinner @ 4:00PM (CPC)
- 9 – Jr. High Hot Topics @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 9 – Sr. High Hot Topics @ 7:15PM
- 12 – Special Saturday @ 8:30AM (CPC)
- 13 – CPC Connect Group Leadership Development @ 5:00PM (CPC)
- 19-20 – Family Overnight at Barefoot Republic
- 21 – Session & Spouse Dinner – Volunteers needed @ 6:00PM (CPC)
- 23 – 27 – NO CPC YOUTH EVENTS – HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 30 – Jr. High Music & Arts Night @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 4 – Sr. High Tacky Christmas Sweater Party @ 6:00PM
- 7 – Jr. High Christmas Extravaganza @ 6:00PM (Details TBA)
- 10 – Special Saturday @ 8:30AM (CPC)
- 11 – Community Christmas (CPC)
- 14 – Leader Christmas Cocktails @ 6:00PM (Derrick & AC’s House)
- 18-Jan 2 – NO YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Youth Core meets EVERY SUNDAY from 10:00AM-10:50AM in the Hope House unless otherwise stated above. Breakfast will be served.
- Jr. High Wednesday Night Live meets WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 6:00PM in the Hope House unless otherwise stated above. Bring $5 for food every week.
- Connect Group Leaders will contact their groups to set up a time, date & location to meet.
- CPC Youth Weekly E-mails and our Instagram page will contain the most accurate and up-to-date information pertaining to all CPC Youth events.
SAVE THESE SPRING DATES
January 27-29 – Sr. High Winter Retreat @ Barefoot Republic
February 15 – Jr. High PAL-entines Day
February 26 – Sr. High Regressive Dinner
March 1 – All Youth & Families Hot Topics
April 29-30 – Jr. High Spring Retreat: AXIOS
Stay connected with us:
Meet Our Staff
Text Messaging: CPC Youth Text Alerts
CPC Youth Blog: cpcymrealtalk.com
Facebook: Christ Presbyterian Church Youth
*Please contact Adrianna Carter (email@example.com) to be added to our Youth Email list.