CPC Youth exists to follow Christ in His mission of loving people, places, and things to life by partnering with families to raise the next generation for a lifetime of knowing God, experiencing his love, and following Jesus Christ.
For a detailed description of all youth events click the following link: Youth Blurb Calendar. To get specific information about our Jr. High and Sr. High programs visit our Junior High or Senior High page. Please direct all questions to Adrianna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 18-24 – Connect Groups Begin (formerly know as small groups)
- Jr. High (7th & 8th Grade) – postponed until October 2nd (see times and locations below)
- Sr. High (9th – 12th Grade) – Throughout the week
- 21 – Jr. High Wednesday Night Live (WNL) @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 24 – CPC Party On The Lawn Set-Up (CPC) @ 9:00AM
- 25 – CPC Party on the Lawn & Youth Kickball Tournament (CPC) – Join us for Worship at 9:30AM
- 28 – Jr. High Music & Arts Night @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 2 – Sr. High Music & Arts Night @ 7:15PM (Hope House)
- 2 – Jr. High Connect Groups begin
- 7th Girls led by Jane Bashaw & Laura Keel @ the Ramsey’s (706 Wilson Pike Brentwood, TN 37027)
- 7th Guys led by Ryan Ridley, Josh Kellett & Caleb Gregory @ the Kellett’s (918 Kirkwood Ave. Nashville, TN 37204)
- 8th Girls led by Cat Luedtke & Jill Rusner @ the Groves (159 N. Berwick Ln. Franklin, TN 37069)
- 8th Guys led by John French & Luke Salazar @ the Jackson’s (10 Inveraray Nashville, TN 37215)
- 5 – Parent Hot Topic: Getting my child to go to church is a tiring/endless battle @ 6:00PM (The McEvoy’s, 3045 Flagstone Dr. Franklin, TN 37069)
- 8 – Special Saturday @ 8:30AM (CPC)
- 9 – Leader Lunch Club @ 12:30PM
- 12 – Jr. High WNL – Out on the Town @ 6:00PM (Above All – Brentwood)
- 13 – Q Commons @ 7:00PM (CPC)
- 16 – Sr. High Dinner @ 6:00PM
- 23 – Jr. High Connect Group Service: ASCENT @ 6:00PM (CPC)
- 23-29 – Sr. High Connect Group Service Week: J.O.Y.
- 26 – Jr. High Music & Arts Night @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 30 – Sr. High Fall Party @ 6:00PM
- 6 – Politics Forum & Youth Family Dinner @ 4:00PM (CPC)
- 9 – Jr. High Hot Topics @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 9 – Sr. High Hot Topics @ 7:15PM
- 12 – Special Saturday @ 8:30AM (CPC)
- 13 – CPC Connect Group Leadership Development @ 5:00PM (CPC)
- 19-20 – Family Overnight at Barefoot Republic
- 21 – Session & Spouse Dinner – Volunteers needed @ 6:00PM (CPC)
- 23 – 27 – NO CPC YOUTH EVENTS – HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 30 – Jr. High Music & Arts Night @ 6:00PM (Hope House)
- 4 – Sr. High Tacky Christmas Sweater Party @ 6:00PM
- 7 – Jr. High Christmas Extravaganza @ 6:00PM (Details TBA)
- 10 – Special Saturday @ 8:30AM (CPC)
- 11 – Community Christmas (CPC)
- 14 – Leader Christmas Cocktails @ 6:00PM (Derrick & AC’s House)
- 18-Jan 2 – NO YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Youth Core meets EVERY SUNDAY from 10:00AM-10:50AM in the Hope House unless otherwise stated above. Breakfast will be served.
- Jr. High Wednesday Night Live meets WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 6:00PM in the Hope House unless otherwise stated above. Bring $5 for food every week.
- Connect Group Leaders will contact their groups to set up a time, date & location to meet.
- CPC Youth Weekly E-mails and our Instagram page will contain the most accurate and up-to-date information pertaining to all CPC Youth events.
SAVE THESE SPRING DATES
January 27-29 – Sr. High Winter Retreat @ Barefoot Republic
February 15 – Jr. High PAL-entines Day
February 26 – Sr. High Regressive Dinner
March 1 – All Youth & Families Hot Topics
April 29-30 – Jr. High Spring Retreat: AXIOS
Stay connected with us:
Meet Our Staff
Text Messaging: CPC Youth Text Alerts
CPC Youth Blog: cpcymrealtalk.com
Facebook: Christ Presbyterian Church Youth
*Please contact Adrianna Carter (email@example.com) to be added to our Youth Email list.