It’s Summer Time!
CPC Youth exists to follow Christ in His mission of loving people, places, and things to life by partnering with families in raising the next generation for a lifetime of knowing God, experiencing his love, and following Jesus Christ.
- 15 – Summer Interns Begin & Seniors Graduate Luncheon
- 18 – WNL Year End Party @6PM
- 22 – Youth Leader Dinner
- 29 – Happy Memorial Day
- 5 – Promotion Sunday
- 6-8 – VSBS (mornings)
- 13-17 – Sr. High 615 Missions Week @ Barefoot Republic Camp
- 19 – Happy Father’s Day
- 20-24 – THE EDGE, Jr. High Retreat @ Covenant College
- 27 – 1st High Monday Night Live from 7PM-8:30PM
- 29 – 1st High Wednesday Night Live 6PM-8PM
- 4 – Happy 4th of July – NO MNL
- 11-18 – Sr. High Trip to Haiti
- 19-22 – VBS (evenings)
- 7 – INTERNS LAST DAY
- 28 – Parent Fall Kick-off Lunch @ 12:30 (Hope House)
Important Summer Notes:
- We will have Sunday School EVERY SUNDAY from 10AM-11AM in the Hope House all summer long.
- Monday Night Live & Wednesday Night Live will be every Monday and Wednesday beginning Monday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 29 except Monday, July 4th.
- Our Summer Interns, Meg Schmalandt and Luke Salazar will be planning impromptu events all summer so be on the look out for those fun events.
CPC YOUTH TEXT ALERTS – Sign-Up for texts alerts and we will keep you updated on event registrations, event cancellations and spontaneous activities throughout the semester. CPC Youth Text Alerts